From Mie Guidebook
Shopping online is easier then leaving your house. Give it a whirl and see what you can accomplish!
Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Tengu Natural Foods
- Food glorious food, healthy, vegan
- Kurana - The Nature Shop
- Karuna is an online shop specializing in various degrees of "natural foods." They have many vegetarian and vegan products on hand, as well as providing alternatives to those with dairy or egg intolerance/allergies.
Food for everyone
- The Flying Pig
- Carries items sold at Costco. They do the shopping for you so that you don't have to leave your home.
- Foreign Buyers' Club
- A true one-stop shop offering Costco products and various items from the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Australia, and beyond. Everything from cereals to cheeses, daily living necessities to seasonal.
- Just like the name suggests, this online shop sells everything you need to cook Indian style food.
- The Meat Guy
- Meat! Not to be confused with the non-meat mentioned above.
- Yoyo Market
- Not just your generic foreign food online store. They also handle IKEA orders!
Anything and everything
Cosmetics and fashion
- Peter Alexander
- Australian PJs
- Strawberry net
- Discounted brand cosmetics, skin care, perfume, etc. Based in Hong Kong.
|Life in Mie|
|Services & Living||Appliances • ATMs • Driving • Food • Finances • Hair • Internet • Mail • Medical • Phones • Shopping • Vegan • Wildlife|
|Rec. & Entertainment||Amusement Parks • Arcades • Festivals • Movies • Nightlife • Onsen • Outdoors • Restaurants • Sports|
|Official Procedures||Re-entry • Visa Extension • Visa Change • IDP • Driver's License • License Renewal • Taxes • Pension|
|Transportation||Air • Bus • Ferry • Night Bus • Train • Travel Agencies|
|Top Page • Cities & Towns • Life in Mie • FAQ • Travel Guides • Learning • Teaching • JET Program • Wiki Help|